Saturday, January 18, 2014

Peanut Cookies



This is one of the easiest cookie recipe I ever tried and I usually make it at the end of the month as it doesn't cost much to make (no butter, no eggs, just perfect for excusing my diet as well). I got the recipe from here

Ingredients :
250 gr peeled ground peanut. oven toasted
250 gr flour
185 gr icing sugar
100 - 150 ml vegetable oil (I used olive oil)
1 tsp salt

How to Make :
- Ground the peanuts till fine (I used blender)
- Mix well the peanut with sugar
- Add vegetable oil to the mixture till it looks like paste
- Add in flour gradually, mix well
- Use any kind of mold of your choice. (I just used my hands covered with disposable plastic gloves to form a ball, as I tried using my old chocolate mold, it didn't want to come out from the mold)
- Bake at 160-180 Celsius around 35-45 minutes till dry)

See... I told you it's really easy and won't cost much and it tasted yummy for me and hubby to spend our weekend while watching TV :)

No comments: